Immaculate

Immaculate directed by Michael Mohan and starring Sydney Sweeney and Alvaro Morte is now streaming on Hulu. The movie centers around a nun, Cecilia (Sweeney), who joins a new convent. At first everyone is very welcoming, and she feels like she has made a new home until things start to take a turn for the worse.

If you missed the chance to see this in theaters and are excited to now be able to see it for free on streaming, my recommendation would be to temper your expectations. I really did not enjoy this movie at all. I found it to be very boring and I really could not get into it. I am a big fan of Sweeney and Morte from his time playing the Professor in Money Heist, and I felt that they both did a good job. The problem with this movie was that there really was no story. It never got going at any point in the film and I found myself thankful when it ended. 

Now, like I say in every negative review that I post, this is only MY opinion, and if you still want to check this movie out you can find it streaming on Hulu. 

Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts