Tarot

Tarot is now streaming on Netflix, and it is not as bad as it's reviews would have you believe. Written and directed by Spenser Cohen and Anna Halberg and loosely based on the book "Horrorscope" by Nicholas Adams, this horror film follows a group of college friends who unknowingly unleash a deadly curse when they read each other's tarot cards.

Despite the negative reviews that the movie has gotten, I thought that it was actually very enjoyable. Yes, the acting was pretty bad and there were some plot holes, but I thought overall it was a fun horror movie. The worst part of the movie in my opinion was the twist at the end. To me, it just made no sense and was stupid. My favorite part about the movie was the backstory to the tarot cards. I really enjoy it when horror movies incorporate some folklore to their story, and I felt that this film did a nice job of that. 

If you are looking for a fun somewhat scary horror movie, I recommend checking out Tarot on Netflix.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts