Land of Bad

Land of Bad, directed by William Eubank and starring Liam Hemsworth and Russell Crowe, is now streaming on Netflix. The movie also features Luke Hemsworth, Ricky Whittle, and Milo Ventimiglia and centers around a Delta force team fighting for survival with the help of an eye in the sky. 

This is a severely underrated wartime movie, and I loved every second of it.  The story was written and executed so well that it had a true story feel to it and I loved how they drove home the importance of each person involved in the mission. The movie hit the ground running right from the beginning and did not stop until the credits rolled. The acting by Hemsworth and Crowe was great and the fight scenes slapped. My only complaint is that I feel they could have given the movie a better name, that and I hate Ohio State so the fact the main characters liked that awful school was annoying. 

Besides those two faults, I loved this movie and if you enjoyed films such as Guy Ritchie's The Covenant from 2023 or 2017's The Wall, then I highly recommend checking this one out.

Comments

Popular Posts