Marvel's Disney+ TV Shows Ranked

 Hello!

I recently finished the new season of What if...? and (finally) caught up on Loki season 2 and I thought it would be a fun thing to do to go back and reflect on all of the Marvel shows that have come out on Disney+ over the past years. Since 2021, there have been 11 seasons from 9 shows released (Loki and What if...? both have 2 seasons). I want it to be clear that I enjoyed all of these shows and it was pretty difficult placing them into rankings. 

Per usual, please remember that these rankings are based solely on my own opinions on which shows I felt were the best/worst. 

9. Secret Invasion: [Created by Kyle Bradstreet]

8. Ms. Marvel: [Created by Bisha K. Ali]

7. Hawkeye: [Created by Jonathan Igla]

6.  She-Hulk: Attorney at Law [Created by John Buscema] 

5. Loki: [Created by Michael Waldron] 

4. Moon Knight: [Created by Jeremy Slater]

3. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier: [Created by Malcolm Spellman]

2. What if...?: [Created by A.C. Bradley]

1. WandaVision: [Created by Jac Schaeffer]

Thanks for reading! I promise, back to movies for the next post.


Comments

Popular Posts